FOR UPDATED INFORMATION GO TO OUR NEW WEBSITE: VALLEYTRANSITAK.ORG
Valley Mover is accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Buses are equipped with wheelchair ramps that enable persons in wheelchairs or persons who cannot navigate steps to ride the bus.
- Buses have priority seating for persons with disabilities.
- Operators are trained to assist riders, secure wheelchairs, provide information on destinations served, and announce stops, including any stop you request.
- You may travel with your respirator, concentrator, and portable oxygen.
- Service animals are welcome onboard buses. (They must be kept under the control of the passenger at all times.)
- Public information is available in alternative formats upon request.
Reasonable Modification PolicyPlease submit requests at least the day before the trip. Valley Mover will not charge additional fees for passengers requiring reasonable modifications.